The Supermicro Mirantis Unlocked Cloud Appliance supports various configurations depending on the desired capacity. Each Unlocked Appliance requires three foundation nodes, compute and storage nodes. The number of computing and storage nodes can be customized depending upon the workload requirements. Once the master rack is at maximum capacity, a single expansion rack can be added.
As IT organizations face increasing pressure to become more agile while also meeting the needs of end-users accustomed to public cloud services, the costs and reality of deploying private clouds can be challenging. OpenStack has emerged as the leading open cloud platform that not only enables large scale production-ready clouds but also drives down the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) associated with on-premises deployments.
Supermicro and Mirantis are bringing the best of cloud and converged infrastructure together to simplify OpenStack deployments and reduce the time-to-value of your private cloud, allowing you to focus on your business and your applications. Together our goal is to ensure the success of your OpenStack cloud, enabling you to achieve Agile IT.
Unlocked Appliance Configurations
- Certified by Supermicro and Mirantis
- Pre-integrated/Pre-validated Hardware and Software
- Fully Optimized for Scalability, Density, Efficiency
- Reduce Time-to-Deployment From Months to Hours
- Industry Leading Performance (VMs/$, IOPS/$)
- 24×7 support
5 sizes available per rack
- Minimum 11 nodes
– 5 Compute, 3 Foundation, 3 Storage
- Maximum 34 nodes
– 21 Compute, 3 Foundation, 10 Storage
- One optional expansion rack
- Dense TwinPro design with 4 nodes per 2U system
SuperStorage Server 6028R
- 2U Storage nodes for Ceph
- Intel® 800GB NVMe SSD for high-performance Ceph write journals